1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 MOD: Update Riders & Teams MotoGP,Moto2 and Moto3 3.0

2015 MOD for all categories

1. lollospartacus submitted a new resource:

2015 MOD: MOTOGP,MOTO2,MOTO3 - 2015 MOD

Read more about this resource..
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. rkh

looking forward to trying it this weekend!! Thanks!! :ninja:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rkh

Is there no way to change the country of origin? and we really have to solve the "..." issue on the names.
  4. I don't know how to solve the problem of the names, for change the country are in the file DB_Pilots and I change it also the numbers of pilots Moto2 and Moto3

I release it this evening or tomorrow.

Ps : I change nation only in those nation that have the same letters
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  5. You have used "." (Hex Code: 2E) , instead of breaking a word (Hex Code: 00)
    Also keep it straight like
    ....M.i.k.a. .K.a.l.l.i.o.........
    not like
    ....M.i.k.a..... .K.a.l.i.o.......

PS: theres a name with "---------------------------" from your mod
    Attached lit. bit of details.

Attached Files:

6. there is one names --------------------- because the second drivers of team gresini I do not know who he is, then I put so
  7. OK, I understand, i fix it
    • Like Like x 1
  8. rkh

there is a file in the GFXPAK/PICTURES/NATIONBIG folder names SPAINEN_BIG.DDS. is that a typo? Should it not be SPAIN_BIG.DDS?
  9. Because I wanted to A.Marcquez spanish but in the db i can't put spanish so i put nation spanien for A.Marquez in the db.
  10. rkh

so i just add this file, because it will not overwrite anything right now...
  11. yes
  12. rkh

ok, thank you! gonna try right now. mille grazie
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rkh

Very nice work, man!! OK, couple of things: Can you try to get less of a space in between certain names like Alex Rins. It was possible for MotoGP with Jack Miller and Baz, etc. We also need to get the right portraits now and the country flags. J0hnX28 already did it, so maybe he is willing to share or at least share it with you and then you can do it. Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but looking at Maverick Vinales photo when it is Alex Rins, etc. does take away from it a lot. We need to figure out how to fix it...Also name length. Fab Quar is not really a good choice, neither is Efr Vazquez. If anything go like this F. Quartaro, E. Vazquez, F. Alt, etc.

2014-11-23_00001.jpg 2014-11-23_00002.jpg 2014-11-23_00003.jpg View attachment 72650
  14. For pictures I release something tomorrow because I'm working

for Rins i try
    • Like Like x 1
  15. rkh

J. Navarro, F. Quartaro, etc. I think the last name is key. Try to get the last name seen.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. to reduce space and stretch the names from one short one long (with various spaces) do not know how to do it, if someone explains it to me is better.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Very nice!!
    • Like Like x 1