2015 Liveries - Virtual Teams Feature

This year rFactor 2 it is quicker to get your liveries into rF2 by using the virtual teams feature which we will use in FSR. Here is a guide on how to utilise the virtual teams feature:
http://www.avidchronicracing.com/XenForo/index.php?threads/rf2-how-to-custom-liveries.22/

Steps 1-7 are how to prepare your livery for skin transfer but you need to do the rest for the virtual team to work. Helmets are the moment are not working in rF2's virtual teams but its expected this will be fixed so you may want to create them anyway for when it is.

Be aware that at present (build 930) the rcd files have been known to cause issues. alt skins are no issue so long as they are in a standard cars file.
Anyway I guess the test on Sunday will tell us more.

Will helmets and gloves work in broadcast without rcd editing? I see mine in the replay with original rcd file.

You can get helmets and gloves etc to work on your own car both offline and online by editing RCD, but they won't transfer for others to see due to some bug. There might be some clever way of getting it work for broadcast, or just wait for ISI to fix it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%