2015 LeMans Classic

Yves Larose

Premium
This year SimJunkies LeMans classic is now up so it would be nice to once againhave a team to represent RD at the event. If your interested to take part of the event just post in this thread, the team have to be between 3 and 6 drivers but if we are more then 6 we can have a second team. As soon we'll have 6 drivers i will registered the team that is called RDX
Team logo.png

you can find all the details here

Team entries:

1. Yves Larose
  2. Stig Bidstrup
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. Denis Betty
  5. Ross McGregor
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver

Last edited:
@Jarek Kostowski get out of bed :coffee: I am calling you in for Grid. 1 9:15 your time
and Grid. 2 10:25 your time :) points are very close :)
Woke up right before the 10:25 race and didn't make it in time. Checked the live timings, Yves still racing just like when i went to sleep :D.
Still, i've done 2 more than planned, counting the one where i got taken out.
It was a pleasure to race with you guys, good battle with Team Vaillante too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Didn't have the pace in the last race guys, sorry. I went faster than I ever had before on the soft tyres, but the guys ahead were 2s a lap faster in the Porsche curves alone! Not sure how that's possible with soft tyres, but I guess my setup needed work? (or they used qualie tyres)

2nd place and only 5s behind the winner was unexpected given their pace advantage though, and my laptimes were very consistent. (the winner's pace dropped off in the last few laps, which makes me think they used qualie tyres) I'm kind of wondering if the x2 tyre wear rule was being used, but no matter.

Thanks to Yves for entering us as a team, and also for doing all the admin work and skins! I'll definitely be back next year and will almost certainly do more races to move us one step ahead!

Didn't have the pace in the last race guys, sorry. I went faster than I ever had before on the soft tyres, but the guys ahead were 2s a lap faster in the Porsche curves alone! Not sure how that's possible with soft tyres, but I guess my setup needed work? (or they used qualie tyres)

2nd place and only 5s behind the winner was unexpected given their pace advantage though, and my laptimes were very consistent. (the winner's pace dropped off in the last few laps, which makes me think they used qualie tyres) I'm kind of wondering if the x2 tyre wear rule was being used, but no matter.

Thanks to Yves for entering us as a team, and also for doing all the admin work and skins! I'll definitely be back next year and will almost certainly do more races to move us one step ahead!
You did a absolute brilliant Job @Ross McGregor :) Thank you :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back