2015 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Rosberg, as his engine is the freshest of the two Merc's and Hamilton already has a huge point lead. Hamilton only needs to nurse his engine to the finish and get a podium.

Vettel was in control the entire time, Verstappen was unbelievable, Ricciardo gave it his all,
Alonso was unlucky, Hamilton bb, and I can't wait for Maldonado to leave F1.
A fine race it was...

• Deleted member 161052

What the Hülkenberg and Massa collision had similarly
72UM8Nm.jpg'

oh dear MV, silly boy.
managed to annoy team bosses & lose some fans today for being a brat, but don't think he gives a **! :D
very good driver, but not really better than sainz.

Sainz should be ashamed to get even in the position that his team M8 is in front of him while Max was death last 100 sec (1,5 lap) down on the driver in front of him after the first lap.:roflmao:

A big shame on STR to even consider to ask that. And I'm not saying that because I'm dutch. If it was the other way around then I would feel the same. Both drivers had an excellent race. The only way that could work if they did the same as in RBR. Kvyat let Ricciardo pass to give him the opportunity to pass an opponent. When that did not work Ricciarde let Kvyat pass befor the finish.

This season is shaping up to be exciting down to the finale. Now we have Hamilton, Rosberg and Vettel all in the running with 6 races left. Ferrari seems to be coming on strong as of late and even Ricciardo seems to be able to get some life out of that Red Bull. Webber was dead wrong when saying that the current line-up of F1 drivers is weak. There's a very strong field right now, only thing separating some of them is the reliability of the cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back