2015 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton utterly destroyed Rosberg, enjoy the victory but he will later reflect on the fact that he was a country mile behind his teammate.......lewis looks seriously gutted and rightly so. the whole safety car back markers thing is an utter joke

I was amazed seeing Ricciardo making way for his teammate in the
end, what a sportsman this kid.
Bottas, Ricciardo and hopefully Verstappen are champion material.

Pit stops during the safety car "window" should be not allowed; it would prevent this sort of race-breaking event happening again, and can't see a downside to it.

I was amazed seeing Ricciardo making way for his teammate in the
end, what a sportsman this kid.

Ricciardo made way because the team told him to. they told Kvyat to let Ricciardo passed to have a go at the top 3, when he couldn't get passed they told him to give the position back to Kvyat.

• Deleted member 161052

I wasn't impressed with that big crash from Verstappen. It just upsetted me a little bit but Rosberg's victory was generally good for me.
However, with the first points from McLaren Honda and another points finish for Sauber delighted my rating of the race. It's a great race and I'll give it a 7.

I wasn't impressed with that big crash from Verstappen. It just upsetted me a little bit but Rosberg's victory was generally good for me.
However, with the first points from McLaren Honda and another points finish for Sauber delighted my rating of the race. It's a great race and I'll give it a 7.
Grosjean kinda weaved but Verstappen could've done better too. Don't see anyone being at fault, 50/50 by me.

but very annoyed at Alonso's DNF, he had a chance to make it double points for McLaren-Honda.

Verstappen can't be defended on this one, he simply braked very late ... his early overtakes were not really something out of this world, just benefiting from the weaker postion those guys were in (blueflag), but it was smart still not chivalrous.

• Deleted member 161052

With the Top 8 Points System McLaren Honda would only have 1 point scored at this race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%