2015 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a Ferrari day. great combination of the strategy utilization, taking a good opportunity in the safety car period and Seb's driving cautious but very well, clean and fast. don't forget Kimi has done a decent comeback/recover too.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

So far Verstappen is the youngest points finisher at the age of 17 years and 180 days.

The only bad thing about Vettel winning is that we have to hear that annoying high pitched scream he does on the radio when he wins, other than that I am glad he won even if I have slated him so much in the past

My favorite driver has always been Raikkonen but, objectively speaking, the best driver of the last few years has been Sebastian, and I am obviously very happy that they are teammates (and friends) and, in fact, doing so well.

That being said, this is far from over. Merc has 100% poles so far and Lewis was faster on the primes; besides, these are very early days. Perhaps China's highly technical track will shine light into the matter. :)

If, indeed, you don't want him to win even if he deserves it, I feel very sorry for you. That is, because the culture of F1, and sportsmanship in general, is far nobler and more beautiful. I fear that you are missing out on it slightly.

The same goes to all who psychotically hate him.

Mclaren's improvement was evident, hopefullly they will up there fighting
by the end of the year. By the way, Kimi's race was by far the most impressive.

I wonder how Alonso feel right now seeing Ferrari in it's current shape.:p

Great race by Kimi, also Sainz who moved up from the back of the field. And ofcourse Max becoming the youngest point finisher wich he already should have done in his first race.

I think Ferrari is stronger then many would have thought and perhaps Melbourne came to soon for many teams. Lets see how it pans out for the next few races, maybe it is not going to be total Merc domination afterall.:)

Nice race, and certainly better than the Australian GP.

Good call by Ferrari to not go in during the Safety Car, but also lucky that Hamilton was held up a bit by Sainz, Grosjean and Hülkenberg after the restart. All in all a deserved win for Vettel.

Raikkonen with a great recovery drive, didn't expect him to get anywhere near 4th after he had the puncture just after the pit entry.

Both Toro Rossos ahead of the Red Bulls, let's see if they again blaim Renault for that :laugh:

Ericsson with some nice overtakes at the start, before he went full retard in turn 1.

The penalty for Hulk was harsh, imo Kvyat just turned left while he was still besides him.

Hats off to Manor and Mehri for making it to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back