2015 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superbly controlled race from Hamilton today.. very mature. He had that under control from the moment he got into turn one in the lead. Every time he had to push he was so much quicker than Rosberg.

• Deleted member 161052

Unlucky Verstappen, he was in the Top 10 and the engine blew which put him out of the Top 10. Dammit!

11131770_1091970527496757_837245043_n.jpg

Vettel just sitting back

I am personally getting a bit weary of the Verstappen hype. Good race, nice overtakes, but his first on the sauber will not make it in my book of "nice racecraft". Forcing the car you are overtaking to practically park in order to not wipe you out of the race is a blind dive, not a measured overtake.

He may go on and grow out of it and be a great champion. Hamilton seemed to have exactly the same problem seasons ago, but where Hamilton was bashed for this, Verstappen seems to be praised!

My kudos go to the Sauber driver (was it Eriksson or Nasr?) that kept himself and the other car rolling untouched after that maneuver.

That Honda sounded quite... poor. But they both made the finish and were making Maldonado fight for his money, shame that Jenson misjudged the move. Here's hoping that the Honda becomes a bit more refined, they should be sneaking some points soon (Monaco is a good bet if they get that right)

Great race, not so much the battle for the top 3 but the mid pack battle was great. I felt sad for Max Verstappen when he drove an outstanding race only to have a failure two laps from the finish. That was heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back