2015 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis Hamilton on his thoughts for the race:
- My biggest opponent in the race will be Vettel, not Nico Rosberg

I am kinda sorry for Nico :(
Truth be told in last year battle of the two, Nico VS Ham i chose Nico. I dont want to see Ham close on Vettel. Obviously. Thats my point of view at least. But i must be realistic. Hamilton is trashing Nico in this moments...and he does it perfectly well!! On track and off track. Nico has no chance, my opinion!

11150395_10206513797830205_5902378977046605129_n.jpg

Poor Rosberg, if he qualified 0.05 sec quicker last race this would be looking very diffrent. It's little things like that that cancompletely change momentum, which can be really important for some riders.

Mercedes makes F1 so exciting... almost as much as watching paint dry. Just like RBR in the past.

It is so obvious who is going to win this year, just like last year... and the one before... and before... and...

I now use F1 to help me nap during Sunday afternoons, it is very effective.

now compare Kimis response and Vettels response, yes Kimi didn't win but this was the first podium he had since he rejoined ferrari.

If Kimi just had one more lap, he could've won his first race since he returned to Ferrari :(

lots of mistakes by Vettel though, something you don't see every day. Imagine where he could've been if he hadn't made those unforced errors. In front of Bottas that's for sure :roflmao:

Good race overall. Flawless Hamilton as always. Mistakes from Seb. SuperB Kimi. Nico was aggressive good to see that. Bottas cool n calm as always.

Fireworks at the end courtesy of the French Hand Grenade manufactured in Viry :p

And I thought last week's race was good, this week might have been even better but the focus shifted this week to the top 6 rather than last week's midpack. Great strategy and driving by Kimi and congrats to Bottas for getting Williams near the top 3.

Not as much popcorn and excitement as last year's running (or this year's GP2 feature race) but my goodness, I enjoyed seeing Kimi charge through the field.

Ferrari should be a fun team to watch just by their heritage and their nature. They sure are this year.

Any why did Ricciardo get almost no mention for placing 6th? He drove a great race but the broadcasters almost never mentioned him at all during the whole race. Seems like everyone else in the top 10 got some mention during the race except him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back