2015 Festive Championship results

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
It began here back in the first week of December so for those that remember here is the final update.

Finally and at long last, with many thanks to @Lars Hansen (without him this wouldn't have happened:thumbsup:)
The R3E Festive Championship results.
View attachment 119985
Well done Oli on winning by such a margin and to Lorenzo and Shawn for their 2nd and 3rd spots.. A special shout out to Keith Joyce for completing every race and indeed a big thank you to all of you who took part. Looking at the results it seems just the odd DNF could make quite a difference to places.
I think we can safely say it was a success despite the difficulties encountered along the way and I ask you all to go to you know where:whistling: to read Lars thoughts on the whole event.
Hopefully RD will take note and give us their blessing for the next one.
I'm so glad that people seem to have enjoyed it and had fun.
Let me just add a huge thank you to all who participated in those 6 Sunday night races, even with points at stake not once was there any bad behaviour or ill feeling and that is down to you guys. We said that that was how it would be and you proved us right.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back