2015 Driver Line-ups: Early Predictions

Well, I'm no longer a Ferrari fan then. :thumbsdown: Even Maldonado at Ferrari would have been better than Vettel. Ferrari can't make any good decisions now days it seems..

Well, I'll just support Alonso to McLaren whereever he goes.

• Deleted member 161052

Listing the only teams without the lineup.
Caterham:
Alexander Rossi
Will Stevens

McLaren:
Fernando Alonso
Kevin Magnussen

Toro Rosso:
Max Verstappen
Carlos Sainz, Jr.

Well, I'm no longer a Ferrari fan then. :thumbsdown: Even Maldonado at Ferrari would have been better than Vettel. Ferrari can't make any good decisions now days it seems..

Well, I'll just support Alonso to McLaren whereever he goes.
the Spanish king was visiting F1
and when asked ,he told journalists ,that Fernando told him he goes to Mc Laren.

Fernando Alonso was a bit uncomfortable with that ,,but responded to journalists ,, "the king is Always right "

so Alonso to Mc Laren is more or less confirmed
but we have to wait till after 1 december ,because they want to dump Jenson without too much fuzz and attention ,i think.

Original post updated.

Carlos Sainz Jr. confirmed at Toro Rosso.

Jolyon Palmer taken off the Rookies list, due to his appointment as Reserve Driver for Force India.

Only McLaren and Caterham left to announce!

• Deleted member 161052

If K-Mag thinks that Mercedes engines are more reliable than Honda, then at McLaren I want Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso. :confused:

Original post updated.

Carlos Sainz Jr. confirmed at Toro Rosso.

Jolyon Palmer taken off the Rookies list, due to his appointment as Reserve Driver for Force India.

Only McLaren and Caterham left to announce!
You have McLaren with Button and Magnussen in black (though I can see why), maybe Alonso should be in there in black, and he isn't even in the Free Agents :)

You have McLaren with Button and Magnussen in black (though I can see why), maybe Alonso should be in there in black, and he isn't even in the Free Agents :)

Button and Magnussen are the existing drivers, but are not confirmed. It hasnt been confirmed that either of them will be leaving.
Alonso isn't on the Free Agent list because there is zero chance that he won't find a seat for next year.

do you think it will happen before christmas? :D
whatever the choice will be ,,they destroyed whatever relation there was with Button and Magnussen by doing it this way .
especially former worldchampion Button deserved much better as this treatment.
therefore im almost sure they want to dump button,,otherwise they wouldnt leave him dangling like this

I've looked at the results of the 19 Races this year and Button has had many 4th and 5th places, whereas Kevin has finished 9th or 10th mostly, this shows that Buttons deserves to stay in F1, he has the pace and can drive even struggling cars to high finishes. Kevin, maybe can do good as well, maybe we shall see in the 2nd year if he stays.

:thumbsup:

---

Also, McLaren's reliability was very good this year, only one DNF each (and a second DNF for Button where he completed most of the race) ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Magnussen did nothing after that podium in Australia tbh. Only thing he was doing is causing incidents.
With all of these (penalties which were grid penalty is included)...
  • two incidents which costed penalty points to his superlicence
  • one incident which he managed to score in the points (at Italy)
  • one incident which was a racing incident
  • two incidents which were no further action (one at Singapore for track limits and one at USA for unsafe release)
  • one grid penalty at Russia, which were not part of his incidents, but his penalties
I think he was speeding behind the safety car in USA but I can't remember...
oh, it was unsafe release actually.
(http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/statistics/2014-f1-statistics/2014-penalties-index/)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back