1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured 2015 Blancpain Sprint Series: Nogaro Race (Live Stream)

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Bram, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Blancpain Sprint Series Nogaro Live Stream.jpg
    The Blancpain Sprint Series season opener is upon us as the prestigious GT3 racing cars will be unleashed on Sunday and Monday.

During the Easter weekend the circuit of Nogaro in France plays host to the first round of the Blancpain Sprint Series and you can witness all the action via our internet live stream player and don't need to miss a second of the action.

Twenty cars will be competing in Nogaro for the Easter Cup (pronounced Coupes de Pâques in French), a number that should increase during the course of the season with a number of race-by-race entries.

A whole armada of Audi R8 LMS Ultra's will form a third of the field, with plenty of other high level cars completing the line-up. The German brand will see fierce competition from Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Porsche.

Watch the Blancpain Sprint Series live
    Click here to open our live stream player and popular chat box and watch the BSS Qualifying and Main races on Sunday 5 April 2015 12:15 GMT and on Monday 6 April 11:10 GMT.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Is the Huracan delayed? Thought it would be racing as well :(

3. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

It was a good race, the start was unfortunate and I think the first half of the race would have been more interesting if it hadn't happened. But the last 15 minutes was great, love how competitive it is with so many different manufacturer's.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

Take what I say right now with a grain of salt, but I think I read somewhere that Huracan will only be used for Endurance Races.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm waiting for the HD videos, i didn't want to see the race results but facebook spoiled it. :(

6. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

Why hasn't the stream to todays race been posted? Not everything is about F1 ;)

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1