2015 Ace Race #7, Germany: Post race discussion

this crash has nothing to do with the nature of the track or track layout.
if you watch Gobbi his replay you will be amazed.
If you watch Reira trying to "continue" his race without wings and 3 wheels then
you'd have to ask yourself what will happen before these drivers realise that
this is fsr and not a public server race.
The thought proces is the most scary
Hmmm i have 3 wheels on my car i dont have any rear or front wing anymore and heavily suspension damage hmmmmm I KNOW lets turn the car around on the middle of the track in the wrong direction OOPS i crash another guy well now i press esc ok np :)
© Reira

In my opinion if you can bring the damaged car to pits without ruining others races or causing "dangerous" situations it's ok, if you do ruin someone's race then I think some heavy penalty like race ban is in place. Everyone who uses even a little bit of common sense can bring a damaged car safely to pits (or press ESC when the damage is too severe) and continue (or DNF) the race, and those who can't use common sense will get their licenses removed or in a good case learn to use the common sense eventually.

let people drive 200 km/h on public roads without restrictions... and if they crash and kill someone, let them prepare for very heavy punishment. I think you understand where Im pointing.. its just dangerous

Mate, comparing road driving to racing (and specially, simracing) isn't very useful, they are entirely different things and have entirely different rules. Roads have speed limits to drive safely because speed kills, yet in racing you are trying to drive as fast as possible.

Having said that, anyway, if you have a car problem or you feel ill while driving on a public road, the right thing to do is nearly the same: you carefully drive at a slower speed, off the quick lane, until you find a place where you can safely pull off the road. Unfortunately, there's no ESC button on a public road. ;)

it's my fault if I made a mistake, but you had the whole track to the right and going straight to my car. again intencion..cualquier apology was not my thing decided by the production management accept it. greetings
how dare you to say i had the whole track to the right. This was your fault and your fault only. You had to press escape instantaniously. I hope FSR realises that this behaviour is not acceptable in any way and is maybe acceptable in any public racing server online but not in FSR.
How dare you to say but you. No "but you" dont point a finger at me and please think about what you did, what your thoughts where about turning your car in the wrong direction and causing a clearly avoidable retirement and thus 7 hours practise down the drain.
In my opinion you should get a 1 race ban at least.
Talking about racebans
Gobbi is in this same category
Look at Gobbi acting like the terminator of FSR

Christian, point is different: You have to prevent those situations, not to wait until somebody will crash with car which was probably not even repairable - like Valeriano did last time in Austria PRO.

And to Gobbi - that *put your favourite word here* should be really banned. And its not a first time he got protested this year

Last edited:
because you try to resume your race when you miss your left front wheel what you can see. you miss your front wing you have suspension damage. You could only do the right thing by pressing esc OR wait when everyone was passed. You how ever decided to spin your car in the opposite direction instantaniously and basicly drive over the track in the wrong direction and ending my race after i dodged every single accident. If you cant understand this still then FSR is not the league for you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back