1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Ace Race #2, Malaysia: Post race discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Blair Disley, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. No words for that.
  3. Please fix the Q2 time for the next race, it's horrible to do your Q2 lap at 9 am
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

As far as I could tell Blair set up the server correctly.
  5. Well, it was 9 am for some reason, unfortunately.
  6. It has been 9am before too, the new build just makes the graphical difference bigger. Watch your Q2 replay from Australia if you have it, that's 9am too. I still agree with you that it should be changed.
  7. Oh and the parc fermé... I know it's probably not Blair's fault but a server issue but we need to get a few things sorted. Good race. On to the next one.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Parc ferme is an rF2 bug.

Checked the JSON files and Q and P1 start times are 780 minutes, 13 hours after midnight. Either rfm file is wrong or another rF2 bug.
  9. We have driven on 2 different builds now, someone needs to inform the devs if this is the case as last season days and parc ferme were fine.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. My internet connection didn't allow me to race: I tried to let you know but it wasn't possible. Sorry.