• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins 2014 Williams Mercedes Hybrid DHD&HD 1.0

Car in DHD&HD size - (Old school meets new school)

1. w1n1x submitted a new resource:

2014 Williams Mercedes hybrid DHD&HD (Oldschool style mixed with Newschool style) - Car in DHD&HD size

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. hmm i thought your Red Bull-Volkswagen was your last skin for 2013..
    but nice work mate :thumbsup:

3. A member asked for this car and I thought why not.. Anyway thanks. :thumbsup:

4. let's move to AC mate, the game provide the skin templates and the car itself is easier to skin. so you can create your best there ;)

• Beer Beer x 2
  5. or you could just move to making FIFA 14 kits :p It's great, making players face is harder :D @w1n1x

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Currently I'm attending the motorcycle license so I don't have any spare money left. But I will see how it turns out , thanks.

7. that reminds me, how old are you rite now? i took my motorcycle license in 19, and want to take car license in next year or two.
    hope you pass the license test buddy :thumbsup: and be careful if you meet Mrs. Puff there

8. 21. BTW who is Mrs. Puff ? :O_o: Just curious. You can tell me in PM if you want. Anyway I hope I will get a kind and helpful teacher. :cautious:

9. Nice work&well done!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good to see a mod from u again. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. and it will be the last ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks. I'm quitting modding for a while (1 or 2 year) but I will wait what CM can accomplish with f1 2015
    If that game will be a great improvement in contrast to the older titles then I will consider returning to modding. Until then I will concentrate mainly on my studies and my personal life . And I also would like to give my thanks for all those who supported me and enjoy my work from the beginning. I really appreciate. I was more than happy todeliver high quality stuffs to you all f1 game fans . Cheers.

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Regret to hear this. :(
    Thanks for all your work. :cool: