1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Williams FW36

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Tristan Clark, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Bracing for some dislikes here!

Our first look at the Williams FW36

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Apart from the Phallic nose, it doesn't look too bad.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Side-view looks amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Is that a new Williams logo on the front there?
  5. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Without the willy I recon it would look quite nice
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

But why is everybody making such a big fuss about this condom tip nose? Why do they have to design it like this?
  7. Haven't noticed...
  8. I hate all those extra bits on the front wings. I would like to see a rule that required the front wing and end plates to be made from 7 flat panels, but they probably don't care what I want.

9. I'm sure they will alter the rules to make it more aesthetic like it was with "vanity" panel.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  10. As expected, that nose looks hideous.
  11. 2014 Williams "Dickhead" FW36
  12. Ark, tabarnak que c'est laid ( sorry can tell how in english how its really ugly ) !!!
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

English, we're speaking English on RD. Not Spanish, French, German or Italian - English and only English. Thanks.
  14. Regarding the low nose, all noses must must be lower than the last few years. However this makes the car less aerodynamic which is why the majority of the nose is at a 'normal' height and then there is the thin nose which droops to the required level, therefore maximising performance.

Teams could design the car without making the end thin, but it will be less aerodynamic and well... slower.
  15. [​IMG]

All I could think of. Feel free to share, if you wish.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. [​IMG]
  17. [​IMG]
  18. seeing this makes me a bit disappointed in Force India only showing one image because from the side the Williams is beautiful and then we see the front face, maybe Force India were trying to hide the awful nose
  19. They were - Green has already admitted that the VJM07 looks very similar.