1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 WC Driver's and Constuctor's Standing's

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Apr 19, 2014.

1. In this thread is the 2014 World Championship Driver's and Constructor's Standing's in Graphical detail

These will be updated throughout the season

Now if i have got the logos in the Constructor's standings wrong then please let me know and i do apologize in advance

Driver's:

[​IMG]

Constructor's:

[​IMG]
    Thanks for reading

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 22
  2. I am really surprised, Ron, that's some great stuff! I've added them to the main website

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks David really appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

I like it.

No...I love it! This is very nice Ron, keep it up. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  5. I just want to point out one thing, it's Eventa Simracing, not Eventa SimRacing. For the rest perfect job. Keep like this :thumbsup::)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ok thanks carlos

7. Brilliant! First class, well done Ron!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well done indeed. We also have a new teams section on the webiste now, thanks to Kris Cobb for the art.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Also would be good to link those pictures to the team's websites and Samuel Libeert is not anymore part of Eventa. Don't see GT Omega Racing on that list too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That's a good idea. Yep, lots of teams missing until they submit their logos.

11. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Let me know when you fill that driver spot and I will update that pic.

• Like Like x 1
  12. UPDATED From Malaysia

• Like Like x 3
  13. Updated on website, thanks Ron!

• Like Like x 1
  14. UPDATED From China

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  15. where is FTS?

16. It's 7th. Are you alright Pat?:)

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. UPDATED From San Marino

18. 11th position and lower is inaccurate. I know GPCOS doesn't calculate it correctly, so it's not Ron's fault. Maybe it's worth getting someone who can calculate these positions properly to help Ron out, otherwise there seems like 0 point in racing anymore if you can beat your competition but still be in last place?

19. What's inaccurate about them? Ash has P12 from Bahrain, Positive has P13 from Bahrain and MadCape P13 from Imola.

20. Edit: Nevermind