2014 Stock Championship (Gives 2013 cars only)

Hi all;

I have tried to fix but to no avail.

When I click to create a new Stock V8 Championship, It gives only the 2013 cars as selectable cars. I have checked the rfm files, and other files/re-run sync after deleting other files, done the usual fixes test etc ad infinitum.

Could anyone please try to create a 2014 championship and see if you can select 2014 cars from the driver list and report back?

I have many pets that need feeding right now, you would be doing a good deed for me, and them :D

Well, I am guessing this is an oversight by Reiza, and a simple fix? I don't know what to think about it, as this is a main game mode. I thought it might just have been restreicted to my installation.

For anyone else reading, it is selectable in the championship menu, but when you select create, then proceed to choose your car/driver - only the 2013 cars are availiable.

I have a custom rfm (called Gold Tour) i made with the custom championship creator (for v1.15), I tried to use that by adding the stock V8 + reiza14 string. I could select it in championship, and select any 2013 or 2014 car, but when I loaded the first track/practice, the A.I were all 2013, but I was 2014!!!

Reiza, bug fixers, please respond.

I have the same issue, something is wrong in the .rfm file.
i FIXED IT :)

I opened the rfm reiza01, and deleted the 2013 season. So that only the 2014 was left, I then added some more tracks, and now all I have is odd stuttering, but it seems to be easing the longer I play.

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP TO EDIT THE RFM, JUST ASK HERE :)

Delete the text from the rfm as seen below, through and upto where you have the next season listed >

Season = Stock Car V8
{
FullSeasonName = Stock Car Brasil V8 2013
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |StockV8

===========================================
So all you should have left is the;

// Seasons:

Season = Stock Car V8
{
FullSeasonName = Stock Car Brasil V8 2014
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |reiza14
.... rest of rfm entries .....

Now you'll see only championship for 2014 cars, restore a back up or re-sync to get 2013 back. Simple fix that should be o.k until reiza fix it, if they don't, at least we can have our 2014's.

P.S. adding your favourite tracks or layouts to the scene order is easy, just copy/paste the track's gdb name into the scene order. Gdb's are in locations/track of your choice/track.gdb. Open with notepad ++, the very first entry is the scene name you will want to copy/paste to edit your championships. Sure most of you already know this.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back