2014 Red Bull RB10

Sanity returning. Another stunner, after the Merc:

BfDPL2BIYAAJ5jG.jpg:large

BfDPPGPCcAAdSeq.jpg:large

I just saw it! Aaaagh :D i like it very much! Even i can say more than Mercedes! This is the first nose which is with that - spear - for which i can say - i love it!
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Are you guys sure? The nose is short and thick and is still horrible. Wait until you get a better side view on a light colour, it looks just as horrible as the others. http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/1/15425.html
Marc have definitely won the best car thing so far.

We can clearly see it, but it has been tastefully done. It looks classy, and the rest of the car is just insanely pretty.

EDIT: It's not the appendages at the front itself that make it look bad, but rather the shape in most cases. This one isn't even nearly penis shaped.

They all are at the back, it's just the nose that no-one likes, and this isn't done too well either.

I don't like putting marks of "disagree" with someone :D but sometimes you must right haha
Like i said, the beauty in my opinion, is not that Mercedes has done something special, it's something that we have already saw it in the past, something we are used on and of course it is great looking but looking at the RB10 and how it is done, even with that added spear in the front, actually hidden below its nose, how the paint job is done its beautiful!

It's revolutionary plus very beautiful

ps. the black color is added perfectly!
46am.png

EDIT: However for tastes is not debating :D so, everyone is right in his own way :D

I don't like putting marks of "disagree" with someone :D but sometimes you must right haha
It's there for a reason, so people can disagree.

I don't like this one much. Perhaps it's the fact that I've always hate the Red Bull livery, ever since 2005 when it first broke on scene. It looks worse in that photo you just posted, the FI dick looks better than that.

Reactions: Dux
Like i said, the beauty in my opinion, is not that Mercedes has done something special, it's something that we have already saw it in the past, something we are used on and of course it is great looking but looking at the RB10 and how it is done, even with that added spear in the front, actually hidden below its nose, how the paint job is done its beautiful!

It's revolutionary plus very beautiful

ps. the black color is added perfectly!
46am.png

EDIT: However for tastes is not debating :D so, everyone is right in his own way :D
Just look at that front wing! So many tiny wings.

I don't know if we both see the same way but, that black thing is not going further and longer...but it's going down towards ground, it's vertical line

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back