2014 MotoGP season

What an incredible race.
Indeed. Marquez and Rossi trusted each other so much to make moves like that! I doubt if the gap ever got more than half a second. They both really deserved the victory, but don't forget, Marquez had that broken lag. But you have to feel sorry for Bautista, Bradl and Iannone, they all could have gone for the win or the podium.

Great start to the new championship!

Fantastic start to the season, very happy to see Dovi and Cal running nearer the front, shame for the fallers but that is bike racing.
Looking forward to a fantastic season and lets hope for no more injuries, and more of the same action.

Awesome race, first time we've seen Marquez and Rossi scrap for the lead, possibly the greatest two riders of this century?
Gutted for Bautista and Smith, thought they deserved their top 5 finishes.

Good start to the season, great to see Rossi battling with Marquez, shame Lorenzo and Bradley fell. Excellent to see yet another English rider (Scott Redding) joining this year.

Not happy about the tinkering with the rules to allow Ducati to keep up, if they can't hack it with the rest of the factory teams with the same rules, tough, they should have built a better bike!, now they have extra fuel and extra engines :mad:

Not happy about the tinkering with the rules to allow Ducati to keep up, if they can't hack it with the rest of the factory teams with the same rules, tough, they should have built a better bike!, now they have extra fuel and extra engines :mad:

And they are still behind Aleix Espargaró :D

3 fantastic races, it looks like MotoGP will be amazing this year too.

It looks like a big screw up in the regulations though. It says the bike has to use certain standard pieces, but it doesn't specify the part's numbers. The team bought the pieces from HRC, so it was HRC who got them wrong.

It's very unlucky for Nakagami, but with the form he showed he'll be back in the podium.

Qatar was the first MotoGP race I've watched, and I gotta say I am hooked. What a great race, the battle for the lead was intense. A new fan here.

Nice start Jorge :D

MotoGP was a bit dull, but Moto3 and Moto2 was pretty exciting. I don't know if Viñales will be fighting for the title, but he will win more races this year. And Miller did a great race, kept his cool in first while the guys behind attempted to pass him.

That penultimate corner in Moto3 was a bit hectic. Márquez turned into Fenati not expecting he'd be there, and Fenati actually tries to turn more into the corner to avoid the collision. At that point he was still on the brakes, so he probably had to release them which sent him into Miller.

Miller can be pissed, but in the end that's how Moto3 (and 125cc before) race. Leave a gap and you'll lose 4 or 5 positions, no mercy at all :mad:

All 3 races were quite entertaining, and the track is really nice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back