Resource icon

MGP13 2014 M1 Yamaha 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my bad english. I wanted to ask you to please explain in brief how can I apply to play all these files. Dds.
I have to open and edit them? you only need to create a folder in the game directory? or is there more to edit with a program to read them?
thank you very much

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my bad english. I wanted to ask you to please explain in brief how can I apply to play all these files. Dds.
I have to open and edit them? you only need to create a folder in the game directory? or is there more to edit with a program to read them?
thank you very much

check out the video on page 1 of this thread

check out the video on page 1 of this thread
Hello, you've tried to watch the video but it looks bad and after a while I get lost in all the steps. I have downloaded all the files. Rar and I have extracted in various folders on your desktop say. Now, you could write a brief explanation in a few lines of the exact process to use these files? I put them in the game directory? I have to open them with a file viewer. dds and then save them again with a different name or extension? I guess that's a stupid thing to do, but if you can help thank you very much, I'm not an expert on these files. dds. thank you very much to all who help me
sorry for my bad english

you will need a program called Mixfile ReMixer

< Download >
You can download the latest Mixfile ReMixer Ver.0.1.6 here

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/mixfile-remixer.485/

< Tutorial >
If you don't know how to use Mixfile ReMixer, please read this tutorial first.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/#post-1469519

I had already seen this tutorial, and I had not understood very sincerely, because even in translation (I'm Italian) there is something I do not understand. But what did they do to the files. Blend with. Dds? in this tutorial files. dds do not even speak
thank you very much again for your patience, I'm sorry but I am not very experienced in these things to change liveries, etc. ..

Hello everyone, unfortunately when I told him to replace the original file MOTOGP.MIX tells me that the application can not perform that task and does not make me any more. Can you tell me why? and how do I then to use the new file. dds and use this new yamaha 2014? I do everything right and follow to the letter and video tutorials, but not the last step makes me do it. you succeed? thank you very much

Hello everyone, unfortunately when I told him to replace the original file MOTOGP.MIX tells me that the application can not perform that task and does not make me any more. Can you tell me why? and how do I then to use the new file. dds and use this new yamaha 2014? I do everything right and follow to the letter and video tutorials, but not the last step makes me do it. you succeed? thank you very much

I have done a mix file for you... you can download it here ... https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9mytm8158cs5bu/yamaha.2014.rar

just place this mix file in your motogp13 folder and let it replace the other 1..... enjoy

I have done a mix file for you... you can download it here ... https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9mytm8158cs5bu/yamaha.2014.rar

just place this mix file in your motogp13 folder and let it replace the other 1..... enjoy

Bush Hello, thank you very much, you did a job that will help me and I am sure also to other people. I apologize if I am not an expert in these things but I seemed to have done well all the steps of the tutorial, but it always gave me an error. Thank you so much for this file. MIX and congratulations! see you soon x the next bike upgrade! I follow you and you are always very good;)

Hello to all guys. Bush, I tried the file motogp.MIX and the new yamaha m1 is done really well, congratulations. But there is also a way to change the screen where you choose the driver before the race? and in the future (before the release of a motogp14) after the beginning of the world manage to get the liveries of the other bikes? One last question: apart from the livery, you can also change the physics of motion. For example, the yamaha m1 almost equal to last year except for the colors. Instead, Honda and Ducati and other bikes have just changed some forms and hulls. Is that possible? thanks a lot for the help of this amazing game.

hello guys! you can make changes to the livery of the new bike? and if you can also make changes to the formations of the team with riders (such as updating f4 in 2013, with all teams updated to 2014) and the changes "physical" to the bike? waiting for the magnificent (I hope) motogp 14. Thank you all, you're talented.

Jorge Lorenzo :p

Attachments

• MotoGP13 2014-04-12 10-12-17-80.png
    MotoGP13 2014-04-12 10-12-17-80.png
    899.1 KB · Views: 665

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back