2014 Lotus E22

Yeah i saw this new about Boullier, i have never trust facebook or Twitter for this kind of news
It's their official page, the news from that page is 100% legit and they will always post stuff on stuff like FB and twitter before anywhere else. Also their website will only have the pictures once the full reveal is done I believe.

It's their official page, the news from that page is 100% legit and they will always post stuff on stuff like FB and twitter before anywhere else. Also their website will only have the pictures once the full reveal is done I believe.

I still think its a running gag they do with this car about the new rules for this season

I still think its a running gag they do with this car about the new rules for this season

Have you been on their FB page ? it's not a joke and I don't see why it would be one, we all knew the noses this season was going to be ****ed up, it all depended on what each team was going to create with the new regulations.

BewTj9OCYAE-4os.png:large

@ScarbsF1 49 λεπ.
The two tusks are unequal lengths, longer one forms the 9000mm2 tip, the other is also a crash strcuture, both act as Y250 flow conditioners

Not that bad other than the nose :)

All the angles have the same evidence, so I don't think it's just the image at fault.

Maybe one is slightly longer so that they have a clearly defined front tip, perhaps as required by the rules.

Yeah very true, I guess if they did so, it shouldn't have an impact on aero.

Last edited:
Its a digital rendering, i guess the moddler was a bit tyred doing the nose. Dont think the actual nose tips on the real car is going to have this offset, there is realy no point doing that.:D

They have something to explain if they do.

Last edited:
I don't understand the point of one side of the forklift nose being longer than the other?

In order to meet the single lower nose tip regulation, the two tusks are of unequal length, so the longer one forms the mandatory nose tip, while the other is short enough to avoid being considered part of the nose tip by the regulations.

This leaves each tusk to act as a crash structure, the front wing mounting pylon and then, as they slim narrow the rear of the car, also become turning vanes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back