2014 Formula One Russian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mercedes AMG cars are the best. You must to be impressed to see Rosberg (or Hamilton) overtaking when they are in the last places. But their cars are above the others.

Well, you can't always impress everybody.... Just respect everyone and I'll shut up :)
I didn't talk about respect or being impressed by anyone in my post, I said I was happy for LH and his result. Am I not happy for Nico? No, I don't want him winning the championship so I'm not. Am I impressed by his driving? Meh, he's a decent driver, but I didn't see him make a single spectacular pass today, it was all a snooze to me, and that goes for LH too, a good drive but nothing special, most drivers on the grid could have taken his merc to the top step today. Nico failed to take his there due to being too eager to try win the race in the first corner, not much more to add to that.

I didn't talk about respect or being impressed by anyone in my post, I said I was happy for LH and his result. Am I not happy for Nico? No, I don't want him winning the championship so I'm not. Am I impressed by his driving? Meh, he's a decent driver, but I didn't see him make a single spectacular pass today, it was all a snooze to me, and that goes for LH too, a good drive but nothing special, most drivers on the grid could have taken his merc to the top step today. Nico failed to take his there due to being too eager to try win the race in the first corner, not much more to add to that.
Thanks for this post. I don't agree with all of it, but here is when the coloured opinions come in, and no problem. I guess I'll shut up until the next weekend.

Thanks for this post. I don't agree with all of it, but here is when the coloured opinions come in, and no problem. I guess I'll shut up until the next weekend.
Dunno what you're on about, if I thought Nico had delivered a spectacular performance then I'd be the first to say so, even if I'm not a fan of him. Colored opinions? Please do enlighten me on how my opinions was colored.

You're right Milos Ancevski. I wanted to mean what you say. But I'm French sorry for my English ^^

And I want to add that Mercdes AMG is better than the others team this year (even against the other Mercedes engines). The balance between the engine and the aerodynamic is the best for the team AMG, which gets the last evolutions of the engine compared to Williams, Mclarens, Force India.

Hamilton had the pace on Nico for most of the weekend. Nico did a good job recovering but he can only blame himself for ending up in that position; Not making mistakes is part of racing. I think Lewis has Nico covered, he seems to have the pace and the race craft over Nico at the moment and I can only really see reliability giving Nico a chance at the championship anymore.

Nico? Last to 2nd and no recognition... 1st to 1st and....

:redface::redface::redface:

This post sums up F1 2014 for me perfectly.

Yeah it's turned me off as well. The media arse licking of Hamilton is sick. Can't believe we didnt get to see Rosberg charge through the field when it was literally the only thing worth watching going on. But in Hungary and Germany we get to watch Lewis from the start all the way until he got up to the top.

I tried watching an RTL feed last race but that didn't make any difference as every channel in the world just gets the FOM feed. The only respite I got was from the British commentators obsessing over their little bum boy, and I had to switch back to Sky at the end anyway for obvious reasons.

Now that's just silly. :rolleyes::roflmao:

Vladmimir-Putin-right-and-006_zps7c3b84df.jpg

My 6 year old daughter could win in that car, let's not fool ourselves.
And here comes Putin

And?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%