2014 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have preffered the Mercedes drivers to congratulate each other, its clear Hamilton isn't Happy about the result :)

Congrats to Rosberg winning his home GP.

Apart from the speed sensation watching the onboard cameras its was a boring parade again.

Bring on the next GP.
Apart from

• Various spectacular crashes
  • Marussia scoring points
  • Ricciardo's speed in the last 10 Laps
  • Hamilton vs Rosberg early on
Then you're right :)

I thought it got very exciting in the end.
One of the better Monacos in the modern era.

Mercedes have the championship wrapped up when all is said and done.

Now Rosberg winning puts a spanner in the works for which driver from that team will win the DC.

Woke up at the safety car so it wasn't so boring to watch half distance. It got tense in the end with Lewis eye problems. Kimi had an awful luck and horrible race, luckily i didn't see that lapping incident... With him third, Lewis would've had much more problems, Ferrari doesn't suffer from straightline speed as much.. But then again, Lewis would've not had that dirt in his eye so... So it goes..

Lewis and Nico.. It's pretty clear that Nico is the one keeping it friendly, it is his tactic. Lewis could not take it, just wanted to get the hell out of there. As i understood, Merc didn't favor Lewis and that is what ticked him off today. He is quick and has matured very nicely but today you saw the Lewis from 2007 driving, not the 2014 version. If Nico can win the next one, Lewis is in troubles with that attitude.

Well, this was just part one of sports today, i still have Finland vs Russia icehockey WC to watch later.. That's gonna be a corker.

Woke up at the safety car so it wasn't so boring to watch half distance. It got tense in the end with Lewis eye problems. Kimi had an awful luck and horrible race, luckily i didn't see that lapping incident... With him third, Lewis would've had much more problems, Ferrari doesn't suffer from straightline speed as much.. But then again, Lewis would've not had that dirt in his eye so... So it goes..

Lewis and Nico.. It's pretty clear that Nico is the one keeping it friendly, it is his tactic. Lewis could not take it, just wanted to get the hell out of there. As i understood, Merc didn't favor Lewis and that is what ticked him off today. He is quick and has matured very nicely but today you saw the Lewis from 2007 driving, not the 2014 version. If Nico can win the next one, Lewis is in troubles with that attitude.

Well, this was just part one of sports today, i still have Finland vs Russia icehockey WC to watch later.. That's gonna be a corker.
Finland VS Russia... My home country back up there!

Couldn't watch it because we had some people over. So let me get this right:
Rosberg forces a yellow flag to ruin hamilton's hot lap in q3, and than mercedes favours rosberg over hamilton in the pits giving rosberg the win?

Man, I really dislike where this is headed. I was hoping for hamilton to humiliate rosberg, like he did in all the races up till now, but if the team chooses to favour rosberg from now on hamilton will struggle. Reeally hoping thats not the way it goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years