2014 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massa blaming Magnussen?? What a joke.

I find this quite funny. Massa has now been in his third, big big accident of the year and he hasn't been at fault for all three of them. He's seen a really good qualifying position and potential podium position dissapear after only several seconds into the race. That's all the work in a whole weekend vanishing into thin air with no good result. This has happened to him three times now. Canada, Silverstone and Hockenheim. So you're honestly saying that if you were in his shoes you wouldn't be remotely similar? Especially after a 50/50 incident. Obviously you would be, like 99% of others. So to a certain extent, he's entitled to act like this. Give him a break!

I find this quite funny. Massa has now been in his third, big big accident of the year and he hasn't been at fault for all three of them. He's seen a really good qualifying position and potential podium position dissapear after only several seconds into the race. That's all the work in a whole weekend vanishing into thin air with no good result. This has happened to him three times now. Canada, Silverstone and Hockenheim. So you're honestly saying that if you were in his shoes you wouldn't be remotely similar? Especially after a 50/50 incident. Obviously you would be, like 99% of others. So to a certain extent, he's entitled to act like this. Give him a break!

Me? I don't know. I'm not a pilot. What I do know is that he is a Pro, with years of experience.

At the moment, he's acting and driving like a rookie.

I would expect pilots like Kvyat, Magnussen or even Bottas messing up their own races trying hardly to show that they deserve a place in F1.

For Massa? No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back