2014 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we go. I expect this season to be more like 2009 with Brawn dominate the first half of the season and other teams (particularly Red BUll) come back at them later in the year.

I wouldn't mind if Hamilton or Rosberg won.

I would be just as happy if Rosberg won because then, we will have another father and son World Champion (Graham and Damon Hill).
Yeah. He is a good driver and has served his time in lower teams. However, I feel hamilton has God given talent and should really have more championships.

Mind you, I do find hamilton and Alonso quite rude for talking when rosberg was speaking . It's good manners to listen to the person speaking to show respect IMHO

You put disagree on my comment and i don't see what was there to be disagreed with? :) I stated the facts. Vettel HAD great start. Vettel WAS pulling of from Alonso, later he WAS faster than Alonso. But why they slowed down and didn't past him i don't know! To me, that is a mistery. And everything that happened afterwards! What i see from comments below mine are only fans who anyway anyhow just hate Vettel and are totally unreal, apart of some. Me, being a fan of Vettel i can admit that Vettel was poor today in any view. Apart from the first 10 laps. I can admit that Alonso had fantastic race! Hamilton too no matter the car! Rosberg had the same but he didn't the job that Hamilton did today.

So what you all talk about something that it won't be Vettel or he was like this or like that i totally don't understand that either. I don't understand what people like sometimes.
Once they hate why Barrichello pulled away on team orders, then they hate for Alonso passing Massa with team orders because there was no racing, then, they are like, "well its no big deal that Massa was on intention put 5 places behind so that Alonso can fight for the Championship starting closer to Vettel", but when Vettel, refuses to listen the team orders and give the fans what they want - racing, suddenly he is BAD.

Well sorry guys, but you are not realistic at all on that matter. For me, he did the right thing and is a great champion and great guy. I want to see that from every driver. Anyone who listens to a teamorder when he feels he can fight with the other guy to me is not worthy of being in the F1. When you feel you cannot and you receive such order then it would be okay. But not today!

Last edited:
Firstly it's renault versus Mercedes not redbull verses Mercedes. Secondly, I think Ricardo has more chance than vettel. He keeps getting better, he has rattled vettel ..with his smile alone. I am very surprised at how good Ricardo is as a driver.

I think if this goes on, vettels reputation will be damaged a lot. People have said for years that he only wins in the best car against a number two driver. Now a number two driver is beating him. Don't take offence,I I think vettel is good. I just think he needs to prove himself in different ways. I am clearly a hamilton fan. He has beaten every teammate except once with a really poor year of immaturity. He has won in different cars. Alonso did. Schumacher did. Then flip side of the coin Is that if vettel does and amazing comeback this season, it would show up his qualities as a champion.

It was pretty much impossible to pass him because they were so slow in a straight line. It would have ruined his tyres so that's why they backed off.
He did a pretty good job of ruining his tyres early on by himself. He took the life out of the tyres too early trying To catch lewis and paid the price, I think next time might be different .

I slightly disagreed with the fact that Red Bull asked Vettel to let Ricciardo through, because I thought he wasn't significantly quicker at the time. I'll watch the highlights later on to see if I still feel the same though. I loved the team radio - "Tough luck" :roflmao: He get's too much hate for saying that. I thought that was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back