2014 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Massa, Perez didn't go with the curve of the track, but "straightened" to the left instead, which Massa probably wasn't expecting.

Massa will probably get a penalty for it, but for me it's an unfortunate racing incident.
What was he suppose to do though? He had no rear brakes :roflmao:

RICCIARDO WON!!! shame for Checo though...

PER had brake problems, DRS not working, and his tires almost gone. At least Williams should had notify MAS that his car was not at 100%. Yes PER took a different line and may lift off before. But MAS should have been aware.

Both drivers were doing an excellent race. MAS had the best car at the final laps.

We got our selves a Vettel fanboy here, easy to get up in arms.. Wasn't talking about the season but the one situation in Canadian GP where just two meters or few thousands of a second separated him from getting t-boned..

LOL at the first comment. You don't know the first thing about me.

And he was actually almost unlucky, quite the opposite of what you think.

We got our selves a Vettel fanboy here, easy to get up in arms.. Wasn't talking about the season but the one situation in Canadian GP where just two meters or few thousands of a second separated him from getting t-boned.. He deserved the third place, maybe even second..

Do you have no respect for racing drivers?

Do you have no respect for racing drivers?

Excuse me? I don't get at all what you are saying?

@Dewald Nel : yeah, a bit unlucky too, he could've taken second place too. But i'm most certain that it counts as lucky when you are not t-boned and instead get third place..... One can't start thinking what would've happened without that crash, Massa could've been on Vettels gear box as he was going to pass Perez in that T1 and... and... . Better to just count the what actually happened, not what could've been..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back