2014 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

YesYesYes :) Good race. Very enjoyable. And good to see that Lewis took care of his mistake ;) Seems like a very understandable podium.

Third stint sums up the race. Without the spin, Lewis would have tanked that race. With the spin, he lost just enough time to stop him winning. Nico just had a better setup through the middle sector, and pulled enough of a lead through there to negate the speed advantage Lewis had in sectors 3 & 1.

Abu Dhabi Results:

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton

Hamilton wins

1. Rosberg
3. Hamilton

Rosberg wins

:mad::mad::mad: It isn't too pressuring though. No chance someone is going to be "faster" than the Mercs. It's all down to a problem if we want it interesting :redface:

What did Piquet ask to Hamilton at podium interviews? I see everywhere there are talks about it, but no details. I missed the interview as the stream went down.

What did Piquet ask to Hamilton at podium interviews? I see everywhere there are talks about it, but no details. I missed the interview as the stream went down.
I'm guessing "You were really close to Rosberg, but with that spin, that really affected your chances. Do you still feel confident, my friend?" :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back