2014 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know why people are even defending nico,
his even said he did it on purpose and that's not something anyone would lie about.
Guy deserves a 2 race ban to give out a strong message.
Malice moves are not allowed.
This is pure speculation, I do not know the facts but it could quite easily have gone like this, like any heat discussion " you hit me deliberately" "yes I did" take it out of context and you have a media frenzy.

You honestly think anyone would consider even making such things up ?
I know it was done on purpose the video evidence clearly shows that and why anyone can deny what they can see with there own eyes make little sense.

WATCH and then lie to yourself blaming lewis if you want to....

You honestly think anyone would consider even making such things up ?
I know it was done on purpose the video evidence clearly shows that and why anyone can deny what they can see with there own eyes make little sense.

WATCH and then lie to yourself blaming lewis if you want to....
Again. You are blinded by him

FACEPALM.png

Don't you see that he is actually trying to avoid the crash???

8VVxv3g.png

These are f1 drivers they put there car exactly where they want it to be.
He new exactly what was going to happen , He lined it up and within a split second made the move to destroy his tire...
Accident I don't think so not these guys.....

These are f1 drivers they put there car exactly where they want it to be.
He new exactly what was going to happen , He lined it up and within a split second made the move to destroy his tire...
Accident I don't think so not these guys.....
Stop only looking at Rosberg's side, and look the accident up on Hamilton's side. There's a car on his outside, next corner that car should take the inside line, as the driver has to leave the room for him. Oh wait... He turned into the corner ON the racing line ignoring Nico's apparence on the outside/inside

Im not saying that.
It was low speed he had 100% traction and was in complete control.
You honestly think this was a accident if that's the case why is he driving a f1 car ???

This vid don't lie.
watch it and you will see the intent.
Rose colored glasses

Rosberg was no where close to taking this overtake...
Pure madness its like talking to nitwits in here.

Whats the IQ of people in here ?????

I agree with you. Clearly Hamilton turned into the corner ON the racing line while Rosberg was still there, while you just need to leave at least a car width of space for the other driver
Only if his there.
rosberg was just covering the rear tire...
Sorry that's not enough it clearly states in the rules..

Hamilton didn't turn sharp into nico,,
Nico turned sharp into lewis...

Im not saying that.
It was low speed he had 100% traction and was in complete control.
You honestly think this was a accident if that's the case why is he driving a f1 car ???

These drivers are HUMAN. They are not like the AI you are used to playing in the F1 games. Humans are prone to errors and its not like they have predetermined lines to take in corners. And as many people have stated before, Hamilton is notorious for slamming the door shut on many drivers, i.e. (Valencia 2012, Singapore 2011...)

These drivers are HUMAN. They are not like the AI you are used to playing in the F1 games. Humans are prone to errors and its not like they have predetermined lines to take in corners. And as many people have stated before, Hamilton is notorious for slamming the door shut on many drivers, i.e. (Valencia 2012, Singapore 2011...)

How on earth do they ever finish a race at monoco ?????

Nico STABBED that wheel into his rear tire.
That vid clearly shows the malice intent to take lewis out....

Only if his there.
rosberg was just covering the rear tire...
Sorry that's not enough it clearly states in the rules..

Hamilton didn't turn sharp into nico,,
Nico turned sharp into lewis...
bandicam 2014-08-25 18-36-04-508.jpg

He was alongside UNTIL Rosberg had to turn his wheel left BECAUSE Hamilton didn't leave him the room. Rosberg didn't want an accident, and it is proven by the wheel turning.

Oh, and well done for the ragequit, proves how wrong you were, cuz you can't prove that your idol is not at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%