Resource icon

Skins 2014 Force India "Monaco Edition" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
thedeadman2007 submitted a new resource:

2014 Force India "Monaco Edition" - 2014 Force India for 2013 McLaren Body "Monaco Edition"

Hi Guys

Been a while sense I last Added a Skin on here.. had rather a lot on and having been able to focus on these projects so any way here is the 2014 force India Skin for the 2013 Game that I have done

now few things to note.. like my Last 2013 Skin this one is for the McLaren Car so if you downloaded my last one it will copy straight into that file..
also as most are aware on here there was limitations with the mirroring on the car so there are a few logos missing, these are mainly around...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry if this game doesn't allow good skinning ;) This livery is the closest we can get with this game :D

Sadly his right because the way the design overlaps with these skins if I put more logos on then the logos would show up on other parts of the car.. If you want a 100% accurate version then like I say wait for my skin for 2012 or give it ago and see what others come up with!! But thanks for the comments

Yeah, big talk. You didn't put some effort to this, you just planted some ripoff logos into your previous mod and, bam, new mod.

Is there really much need for a comment like that really, yes the base model is from my original edit, but y start from scratch again if I have already put the work into it.. Let's face it those who do edit the skins and make them on here don't really have to share them with anyone else if you making them for your own use then it makes no difference if it's uploaded for others... But when it comes down to it if you don't like what's been done don't download it, and keep the standard skin... I'm sorry if I offend people but I could have left it at my original edit.. So thank you again for the comments.. But constructive ones would be more helpful...

Is there really much need for a comment like that really, yes the base model is from my original edit, but y start from scratch again if I have already put the work into it.. Let's face it those who do edit the skins and make them on here don't really have to share them with anyone else if you making them for your own use then it makes no difference if it's uploaded for others... But when it comes down to it if you don't like what's been done don't download it, and keep the standard skin... I'm sorry if I offend people but I could have left it at my original edit.. So thank you again for the comments.. But constructive ones would be more helpful...
Did I mention the awfully made logos that aren't the real deal?

Are you implying that I CAN'T do something better? That's okay, at least I put some effort to my work and not scramble around an overused car.

I'm not implying anything I'm simply stating that if you don't like my skin then firstly don't use it and second.. Make you own one... What's the point in these stupid comments... Really!! Just get over it and move on!!

10556367_10152506527592936_7943362686839688566_n.jpg
can you make it like this? just the livery

• Deleted member 161052

10556367_10152506527592936_7943362686839688566_n.jpg
can you make it like this? just the livery
Then the Roshfrans on the front nose would be mirrored, Royal Challenger Bangalore would be mirrored on the sidecurves and then no Kingfisher, United Breweries and Royal Challenge logo

• Deleted member 161052

What's this? Is that a light? It's saying that the Force India is moddable in F1 2014... is it true? Is it possible? Must be a miracle!
And after two months, it was finally possible to do the proper Force India livery. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back