• upload_2014-1-25_13-37-45.png
    upload_2014-1-25_13-37-45.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 370
It just says
Coming Soon

Don't miss the first images of the F14 T
On line 25 January at 14.30 CET

comment on #f14T

no dick shape, but an elephant nose shape. Basically the two possible version of the new F1'S that were created by fans a few month back (either the penis or this).

I still believe from the cockpit to the back, the lotus is still the best looking.

Looks better than both Mclaren and Lotus.

Not a pretty front end by any means, but not ghastly like the previous two either.

from the teasing the one that might have the nicest nose so far, is the force india but don't quote me on it, since we only have a side view of the car and we can't really make out the tip of it.

Ugly car? What is wrong with you?! I know that is not talking for taste but this is by far better than what we saw with McLaren and Lotus. HE or SHE this is F good designed CAR.

I love it!

Quite interesting to see Ferrari with smaller sidepods than the other cars we've seen so far.

I can only wonder what their philosophy is around the low wide nose, not getting much airflow through that.

Ugly car? What is wrong with you?! I know that is not talking for taste but this is by far better than what we saw with McLaren and Lotus. HE or SHE this is F good designed CAR.

I love it!

Have you not seen the nose? It's hideous! It'd look good if it had the angle of the McLaren or Lotus, but it's like a kids slide!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back