Resource icon

Skins 2014 Fantasy Mercedes GP + Garage 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice job! which video capture software do you use to make this video?

Regards,
F1Canuck59
Shadowplay ,
But I was running max settings on ultra and recording on max quality so thats the best I could get it to look maybe , But I only run 720p when making videos ,
I run a benchmark on ultra settings last week and got the highest score I have ever seen from a single card ,
20,600 :thumbsup:

Oh, I like your livery, but I still couldn't get used to the typical mercedes look (I never could), so I tried the color from a classic benetton mod :D
rk5jzfht.jpg

Oh, I like your livery, but I still couldn't get used to the typical mercedes look (I never could), so I tried the color from a classic benetton mod :D
rk5jzfht.jpg
I had a mess about when creating it with different colors but I do not mind the blue and grey , just a pleasant mix without nothing too major , Release the update if you wish m8 :thumbsup:

I had a mess about when creating it with different colors but I do not mind the blue and grey , just a pleasant mix without nothing too major , Release the update if you wish m8 :thumbsup:
well, I might do so but I need to rework some logos paint.net deleted half of the mercedes stars while repainting, hahaha ... :D

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back