2014 F1 Caption Competition

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Get those captioning fingers out and prepare for the 2014 F1 Caption Competition. After each race of the season, a photo will be chosen, and you have one week to post a funny caption for the picture. After the week, voting will start to decide the round winners. Points will be allocated in the same 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 system as used in 2014.

How to caption
Copy the picture (don't quote) into your post and put a caption below it. It can range from a few words to a few lines, and can either be a proper caption or a conversation happening in or around the picture.
Links to pictures or videos are allowed in the caption, but don't post the picture or video. Editing the captioned photo is not allowed.

How to vote
After the week, each caption will be given a letter. You can vote for captions in two ways.
  • 2 points to one caption, 1 to another.
  • 1 point to 3 different captions.
Obviously, you are NOT allowed to vote for your caption.

If you decide to change your caption, do it in a new post and mark it FINAL ENTRY. Your final entry can change, but remember to remove it from previous posts.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees caption competition is back! Love that stuff :inlove:

*subscribed to this thread*

Rules added and explained.

Want a practice picture? From the second Bahrain test.
238466.jpg

238466.jpg

''Yeah, so all you do is sign here, then I give you the money. No, I won't give you the money beforehand!!"

238466.jpg

"On the front of the Tshirt i am going to write in big capitals: I HAVE FINISHED ALL THE RACES IN THE 2013 SEASON."

"In a tiny font ill write on the back of the shirt: "but havent scored any points"

238466.jpg

The man: "After he signs this, I can sell this shirt online for a lot of money. I'll earn a bit less than one peny. I'm gonna get rich!!! :D"

Last edited:
formula-one-racing-felipe-massa-williams-martini-valtteri-bottas_3095745.jpg

"Our two next competitors to go head-to-head for the most beautiful racing drivers are Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas. And the winner is... (drum roll please) the FW36!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%