2013 World Touring Car Championship

I honestly hope this was the last event ever in Morocco. What a joke of track and some drivers taking advantage of it by cutting the chicanes literally every corner of both races. Tarquini at his best there :(

Good to see two new race winners though.
The comentators on Portuguese Eurosport said that they have signed a contrat for 2 more year. I totally agree with you they cut on every chicane, Tarquini even crashed for cutting to much, i don't know what the rules are on wtcc for that track, but for me, that is cutting

I honestly hope this was the last event ever in Morocco. What a joke of track and some drivers taking advantage of it by cutting the chicanes literally every corner of both races. Tarquini at his best there :(

Good to see two new race winners though.

I agree. Rubbish circuit, it's basically straight, chicane, straight, chicane and so on.. races are too short and way too much time spent under the safety car. It was the first time I've sat down and watched WTCC live, and to be honest, probably the last. I'll stick to BTCC thank you very much!

The cutting is not my worst trouble. They all could/do it.
The costs of this carnage are way too unneccessary to ever go there. Noone may complain about teams leaving therefore in the end.
Not that many fans either...Next year why not running in UK?

And we need a new reglement providing 3 oder 4 laps under yellow. They just need to put some more fuel in. And there is no technical reason not to race longer.

With the penalties handed for the grid I thought it was goin to be an epic battle.
But no, the Chevys just drove by on the outside...

For the track, I really think there are worse tracks! Had a few laps today with WTCC 12:)

I'm from between Cologne and Aachen. I found my love for real events only last year. And so I missed them.
103 kms --> Spa, ~110 --> Zolder. And only 80 to the Nürburgring.:cool:
Well, let's see where they are next year. How was the pricing?

I'm from between Cologne and Aachen. I found my love for real events only last year. And so I missed them.
That's too bad :( Hope they return to Zolder one day... :)
103 kms --> Spa, ~110 --> Zolder. And only 80 to the Nürburgring.:cool:
Well, let's see where they are next year. How was the pricing?
Cheap :D Somewhere around 25 to 35 € I believe. Similar to FIA GT for example.

Race restarting, they can't move the massive tractor thing sitting in the middle of the run off area so there will be a permanent yellow flag in sector 1 at the main overtaking zone :cautious:

wuhwhat.gif

In the end it was useless to hurry, as they seemed to have started working before repair time.
The four wide was oh so great for a few hundred meters. I knew what was about to happen...

Overall, the track is not what I need in the 2014 season schedule:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back