2013 World Touring Car Championship

Tarquini gets a 5 place grid penalty. Never seen what happened but judging from your reactions that's not enough?

Better than nothing. Five places per se is allright, BUT in this case it's not the collision itself that freaks me out. It's the absolute lack of necessity.
In combination with a real danger. Not just a funny crash.

As a direction pointer for penalties they should have set it harder to avoid these things occurring the latter races.
OK, just my opinion; but I myself (and I'm really serious about this) would avoid a contact in any racing simulation I own at the parabolica exit. In a simracing community the driver would be penalized with penalty points maybe stacking up to a race ban later.
But here in reality thousands of dollars get burnt and people can be hurt.

No Ladas in the race...

With such a race control, no wonder they keep bruising each other.
Unbelievable. People can die.

Will Huff be penalized for cutting three times? If anyone can proof it, I have not seen anything^^
Impressive run. Now with some more time for the team and Basseng gathering FWD experience I see them moving up:)

i think that the car who hit Boardman should be penalized, i don't think that kind of behavior should be allowed, it looked like a bit unecessary to be that agressive, especially under that conditions

It's a pity the races are sooooo short. I could watch it for hours.
Nice race, I cheered for Basseng:)
Imagine the season without Muller winning every single race, how awesome that would be...

I honestly hope this was the last event ever in Morocco. What a joke of track and some drivers taking advantage of it by cutting the chicanes literally every corner of both races. Tarquini at his best there :(

Good to see two new race winners though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back