1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 V8 liveries

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Mick-S, Apr 4, 2013.

1. started this one, anyone have a pic of the back of this, can`t find a pic anywhere ?
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I got this of the v8central site, from the designer himself. Hope it helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. googled it as well, never got that one, thanks.
  4. a few more W.I.P
    • Like Like x 10
  5. Nice job so far! Personally I would have done the Erebus cars as Falcons though, but they're coming along great!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Agree the merc looks more like the falcon than the holden
  7. Awesome work, Mick-S! Would like to see the two-face Pepsi Max FPR Ford Falcon. LOL! All look good.

Probably add-in the rims upgrade of perhaps 8-spoke or 6-spoke and some classic 5-spoke Oz and Speedline rims would be great awesome!

Keep up the great work. Grazie~ ;)
  8. what these, started but a lot to do yet, probably one of the worst I have ever seen.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Lol, Mick! Taking shape of the two-face. It does remind me of some 1999 BAR F1 team where tobacco sponsors Lucky Strike and 555 had a mix.

Awesome work though. Now you're left with some abstract patterns and paint up the rims blue and voila! :roflmao:
  10. Nice work Mick they look sweet. Merc's would suit the falcon a bit more in my opinion, but nonetheless great job !
  11. I think the Merc would suit a Merc if it were to be available, but i would say the Commodore for the front grill being bigger in my view
  12. You have some real talent mate :)
  13. had a go at the IRWIN chrome. anyone know what this livery looks like from the back, can`t find a pic.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. There is a fence in the way but hope it helps. BTW looks great on the FG![​IMG]

Edit: Found this from the launch
  15. Mick-S, I can't find a word, how nice are your works... Damn... :D
    Is it will be a mod for rfactor?
  16. thanks for the irwin pics ea_silver_ghia
    a few more

• Like Like x 7
  17. Looking real good there mate !! awesome job !
  18. looking fantastic these skins!
  19. Mick-S your V8 Supercar Liveries for 2013 look amazing "awesome work" - I really hope you can release them!
  20. These are coming along great! I was originally going to skin some of these cars but you seem to have them well and truly under control. Well done. I'm looking forward to driving them, as long as you release them :)