1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc 2013 Unofficial Logo Mod 1.1

Adds the missing logos of the Ford, Scania and Mercedes Benz trucks

1. Flizz submitted a new resource:

FTruck 2013 Unofficial Logo Mod - Adds the missing logos of the Scania, Mercedes Benz and Ford trucks

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 8
  2. That's why I love RaceDepartment! These guys here is PHENOMENAL!

Very thank guy!

3. :)

4. Update error pag for download

5. There should be no errors, downloadlink ist working ... :thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Okay. using version 1.0 Fantastic

7. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I apologize, but I am unable to download this file. Eventually I got a download but it was their download manager. I refuse to install a download manager from anyone. Any chance there is an alternate download for this file?? I'd be happy to host it on my dropbox, but please do not use these services with a gazillion download buttons and a timer. After a couple of tries, the timer no longer shows up for me at all.

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

All i did was click this one and it downloaded, no need for a download manager.
    Hope this helps any having difficulties
    wewe.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. hex

hex

Thank you! :)

10. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Thanks. Eventually I figured that out too. But at the beginning I was getting a countdown that then showed a button. But eventually that took me to a download manager. Like that's the last thing I need. Install some malware just for fun.

11. thaks you are very good

12. works very good:thumbsup:;):D

13. Thanks for this good MOD!
    Very realistic and very immersive with these beautiful logos!

14. Hello Filzz. I'm making a pack of updates to Game Formula Truck 2013. And I like that you can authorize me to put the "2013 Unofficial Logo Mod 1.1" in my expansion pack. thank you

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi lobisomem, np, please feel free to use this mod within your expansion pack ;)