Resource icon

Tracks 2013 Tracks New Lighting 5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The problem is that filters usually add a color cast. (some mods here are like cartoons, overexposed, etc. and people think it's realistic.)

Basically all I did was the auto color option in Photoshop CS6, it should not make anything darker.

If you want to do it manually, basically the ONLY problem is that the game set the color temperature too warm, like a Michael Bay film, everything is too yellow. Just daylight balance the color temperature and it will look realistic (5500 Kelvin).

Oh ok that auto color option.., I tried that option in the beginning too but it didn't seem to change anything at all while open in PS, all the levels remained the same. You used the image>auto color right?

Last edited:
Nice work!. Do you know how to turn Motion blur off. The graphics looks so much better when you pause during a replay without it.

In the postprocess file found in shaderpack folder there is a line that says "motionBlurLength" if you'll manage to set it to 0 then I guess it will disable motion blur, but I wouldn't go there, partly because it's a difficult to edit pssg text file and partly because you really don't want to disable motion blur. Instead I recommend forcing Anisotropic x16 filter through your NV / ATI control panell.

I was wondering if anyway is able to make a new sun light, and since the sun sets in Abu Dhabi, why not make the sun changes positions at every race, like the sun in the morning sessions is at a diffrenet angle, and while u r playing in spain for example, the shadows at the beginning r a bit different from the shadows at the end of the race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back