1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks 2013 Tracks New Lighting 5.0

Edited the game's original post processing filters.

1. auroboros submitted a new resource:

2013 Tracks - New Lighting (no injections) - Edited the game's original post processing, a blend of the 1992 and original filters.

Read more about this resource...

Feedback welcome!
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Discussion.jpg
  3. Downloading... Thanks!
    PS: You know if its possible to disabled the "sepia" color in 80s edition? This this postp
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  4. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

You can do that in the menu of F1 2013 when you rive the classics
  5. Oh! I will check what you mean! Thanks
    I had no idea! :D
  6. Awesome!I will try it after my school.
  7. I love it really much. FPS didn't take a hit either. Thanks! ^_^
  8. Benutzername

I like it.

Would prefer SweetFX or soemthing, but i cant record with these mods. With this mod its a better lightning and i can record :)

Need to try it online, but i think it will work fine
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Any chance of some side-by-side images to get an idea of the difference?:thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Looking awesome! Thanks for your work.
  11. Benutzername

Works online :)
  12. hi, whats the name of mod in the screenshot with hud original of tv style with rpm kers drs ecc thanks!
  13. Benutzername

14. Been waiting for something like this since the lighting mods from 2010! Thank you!

Keep up the good work :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ill give this a go, thanks!
  16. Auroboros here is a little tip for you:

The game renders default colors like this:

As you can see they are too warm.

A simple auto color in photoshop CS6 renders the scene in a far more realistic way:

So I believe the only thing the default graphics need is a temperature change.
  17. @gold33,
    thanks for the suggestion, I did try doing just that but my photoshop always auto corrected the colour darker, I liked the 92 filter so much I decided to implement that instead. Do you have any photoshop settings I should try?
  18. At "Overview" there is a picture ( right ) with the orginal speedometer. How did you get that ? Or is it edited with Photoshop .... ?
  19. Benutzername

Mod called datalogger. Was original for 2012. Thing is removed since a long time, but so,e poeple still has it
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The problem is that filters usually add a color cast. (some mods here are like cartoons, overexposed, etc. and people think it's realistic.)

Basically all I did was the auto color option in Photoshop CS6, it should not make anything darker.

If you want to do it manually, basically the ONLY problem is that the game set the color temperature too warm, like a Michael Bay film, everything is too yellow. Just daylight balance the color temperature and it will look realistic (5500 Kelvin).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1