2013 Templates and Painting instructions

DefaultLivery="World Trophy/ARN/WC_221_ARN.DDS"
I changed this and deleted .DDS
It has to look like this: DefaultLivery="World Trophy/ARN/WC_221_ARN
I hope this works for you. It did work for me hen I had the blur on my GC.

I don´t think this is the correct way. The livery can be blurry if it´s not placed in the correct Folder relative to the veh file.

Make sure the .veh file is placed in the Teams/"Teamname" Folder directly, and the .DDS is placed correctly inside Teams/"Teamname"/World Trophy/ARN/

The path you had in your original veh file is correct, and for me it worked when i tested some liveries.

Thanks, I noticed that with the file name I had a WC instead of WT in the file name and in the VEH file. kinda embarrassing but I appreciate the help,

Attachments

• arnchu2.JPG
    arnchu2.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 325
By the way, choosing our car shape, can we also choose the car sounds or must we use the ones of the shape?

Is it possible to change car shape for a Team? For instance from Ferrari to Lotus? It seems this might cause a conflict because isn't Simsync a one way system? it cannot remove (veh files) files only overwrite them right?

Is it possible to change car shape for a Team? For instance from Ferrari to Lotus? It seems this might cause a conflict because isn't Simsync a one way system? it cannot remove (veh files) files only overwrite them right?
Yes, It´s not possible to switch to a different carshape, as all carshapes are the same in terms of drivingperformance there is also no real use for it.

I think it is possible to switch carshape even though it won't change your performance, because other teams have done it in the past, basically what i think u have to do is, say if you want to change to the Lotus shape, you can maybe for example delete all the text in the Ferrari .veh files and then create the new .veh files in the Lotus folder. Hope this helps :)

Yes, It´s not possible to switch to a different carshape, as all carshapes are the same in terms of drivingperformance there is also no real use for it.

I think it is possible to switch carshape even though it won't change your performance, because other teams have done it in the past, basically what i think u have to do is, say if you want to change to the Lotus shape, you can maybe for example delete all the text in the Ferrari .veh files and then create the new .veh files in the Lotus folder. Hope this helps :)
Thanks I know its not about performance just cockpit comfort.

Still no response on the car numbers. I also have one more problem! My last update to Arnchu WT team livery sent on 7/11 was not included in the latest Simsync! What happened?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back