Resource icon

Tracks 2013 Team Garage HD PSB / 3DS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nope. These are templates. You can edit the texture of the template and import it into the game. You can't install a photoshop psb file into the game.
So you have to change it to a pssg or something like that. I'll go and check it. Thanks for the mod! Planning to give my friend a little surprise with a garage now :)

So you have to change it to a pssg or something like that. I'll go and check it. Thanks for the mod! Planning to give my friend a little surprise with a garage now :)
Lol no. You don't change this to pssg
You open this psb file from this template and
modify the texture and save it as a dds then with ryder pssg editor you import the modified garage 2D texture to the team's pssg garage file which you want replace.

I'm not sure if I'm doing the correct thing... If anybody has been working on this, could they please post a work in progress picture?

I'm not sure if I'm doing the correct thing... If anybody has been working on this, could they please post a work in progress picture?
Open the .psd with Photoshop, double clck a .dds file on your right (don't know which one), edit (while looking at the .psd to see your changes), save, import to .pssg, and play ;)

is there template for civic ? i want to modify this car for wtcc 2012/13 season ?i know how to do it,but i cant find template anywhere ? please help ?
I don't know what you except since you wrote this to a f1 2013 mod thread and not to the correct game thread. Don't post anything like this in a incorrect thread.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%