2013 Signups for Sisu Grand Prix now open

Tume

The unlucky Finn
As some of you may know, I'm quitting FSR after Brazil because FSR literally eats my time for all that preparing. I'm also tired to retire every race. Jan Phillip Schmidt also thinks he won't be participating for next season. This results in an empty team.

Sisu Grand Prix has done a great job this year by climbing up to 9th place in World Trophy teams' championship. Although I have to admit that most of the points were taken by Franz, who has now left the team and races for Ghostspeed. I also admit that the team would be nothing without Franz, thus I'm looking for talented drivers to increase the favour of the team.

However, we will be very excited to start season 2013 with new drivers, as this year was mainly for testing/preparing for the true battle. It should also be noted that we decide to run in every division next year along with World Trophy. So, anyone who think they are fast enough either for World Trophy, World Series or World Championship, can reply to this thread, so we can discuss about the contracts.

So what are you waiting for? Join the one and only Finnish team on FSR today! :)

- Tuomas Koriala, team owner

Cool, Nemesis will be racing WS and WT in 2013 so we should see some battles. But do you think you'll be able to acquire a WC license? As there is a maximum if 13 teams and right now all of the teams are probably going to participate next year.

Cool, Nemesis will be racing WS and WT in 2013 so we should see some battles. But do you think you'll be able to acquire a WC license? As there is a maximum if 13 teams and right now all of the teams are probably going to participate next year.

We shall see how much money I could put in the game. But yes I think it's better if we just run WT/WS.

Topic still open. WT seats have been filled, but we still need the drivers for WS. Once the seats are filled, we'll be looking for reserve drivers. We won't run in WC.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 506 39.0%