1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2013 Season Copa Petrobras de Macas V1.1

Copa Petrobras de Marcas temporada 2013

1. lobisomem submitted a new resource:

2013 Season Copa Petrobras de Macas - Copa Petrobras de Marcas temporada 2013

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Very good mod with the 2013 paintings, I hope out a version for 2014 !!

Negative is that the Honda Civic was strange compared to other cars, shame that the game has no rights of honda automaker

3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Aren't these cars basically the same underneath with different bodywork? Therefore it should be a case of using one of the other four models as the physics base for the Honda Civic.

4. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Downloaded and installed. It is indeed a good mod. Nice to have all the official teams and liveries and, of course, the Honda Civic. I haven't noticed any major problems with the Honda although I haven't spent much time with this mod. The cockpit perhaps doesn't look quite as nice as the Reiza cars.

The only obvious issue is the Honda doesn't display the current gear on its Motec display.

5. WD for the extra cars, I sincerely hope that this game will one day be available for online multi player as it is too awesome to just lie idle on my PC.

6. Jolie mode, mais l'Honda n'a pas de vue du capot ???