2013 Sauber C32

To me, that car looks like a replica with a few changes of the HRT car of '10.

Warms the heart of an old HRT fan :)

b8N60C2.jpg

I prefer their livery with more white on it. It would be a lot easier to distinguish. This just looks like another Mercedes or McLaren on the grid.

Or go back to their dark blue and white from 2009 (I have their 2009 jacket and really love that colour of blue they had back then).

The livery looks even better on track than on the launch pictures. It also fits perfectly with Hülkenberg's helmet.
Also love those sidepods and the new nose. According to Hülkenberg the car has a lot of downforce, so they seem to be working :)
I only hope they can stomach the loss of James Key and the financial challenges of 2014 (which mean that they can't develop the car throughout 2013 for very long) :unsure:

Horner impressed by Lotus and Sauber

Forget the 'big three' -- Christian Horner has admitted teams other than Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari made the "strongest impression" on him last week at Jerez.

"Lotus and Sauber left the strongest impression," the Red Bull chief said, according to Germany's Auto Motor und Sport.

"All the others are still difficult to assess," added Horner.

The German magazine's correspondent Michael Schmidt said the new grey Sauber had Nico Hulkenberg "smiling" all week as the opening test at Jerez unfolded.

"Eyewitnesses say the C32 is the best car in the field in fast corners," said Schmidt.

Swiss newspaper Blick's veteran correspondent Roger Benoit, meanwhile, quoted Hulkenberg as confiding to his Sauber colleagues: "Guys, this car goes like the devil."

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back