2013 Mclaren MP4-28

tedkravitz twitterde op donderdag 31-01-2013 om 15:00:02
Ted_Kravitz2_normal.JPG
But they've covered up the nose step - here's what it looks like uncovered. http://t.co/XjOS11TV

when asked why McLaren chose to make such big design changes in certain areas rather than simply make an evolution of the car from last year, McLaren engineering director Tim Goss said that there was a fear that the car from last year was reaching a development ceiling.

"We looked at our performance during last season, in the stages where we were laying down the foundations of this car, and looked at where we thought we would get to in terms of our development rate if we just kept continuing with developing the same car," he said. "We realised we actually needed to make a larger step."

read more here at AUTOSPORT

A very beautiful car the new MP4/28, it should be fast too considering it is an evolution from last year. Although they kept some of the strong points from the MP4/27, innovation and the development race seem to be the agenda for the team. I do hope that they addressed last years poor reliability and make some close racing with red bull and Ferrari for the championship.

A very beautiful car the new MP4/28, it should be fast too considering it is an evolution from last year. Although they kept some of the strong points from the MP4/27, innovation and the development race seem to be the agenda for the team. I do hope that they addressed last years poor reliability and make some close racing with red bull and Ferrari for the championship.

I concur....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years