2013 Mclaren MP4-28

F1 Technical. Basically we have seen it coming this year as well when they raised the nose.

And the fact that the 2014 rules which stated that the nose will be below the center-point of the wheel has now been thrown into the bin.

What about the panels to cover up the step which the teams are allowed to use from next year on? I'm pretty sure they didn't get scrapped. Chances are that the teams are going to use them, if only to reduce drag...

nope, I've seen it
1247566280917-1uqfb5o67j293-670-70.jpg

I honestly can't imagine it being so high as the picture makes it seem. Perhaps it's just a case of seeing it from a wrong angle? Or maybe I'm just used to seeing the '12 noses and this one seems much higher so sudden.

yeah it must just be perspective, if you look at that picture the front wheels seem waaay higher than the rear wheels too, clearly that's not gonna actually be the case :roflmao:

I don't know if THAT is the actual car
I guess things like nose position, sidepods, engine cover, suspension geometry will be revealed at the presentation.
Front and rear wings, diffusor and exhausts are porbably just dummies for presentation purpose.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%