Resource icon

Helmets 2013 Lotus Renault Tribute Senna GP Wins Helmet. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

2013 Lotus Renault Tribute Senna GP Wins Helmet. - Senna Helmet in current day Lotus colours

Okay.

Done a re-make of a previous helmet from 2012.

Now tweaked into the Lotus colours and part sponsors of today.

Kind of a Grosjean/Lotus tribute perhaps?

Done in HD and DHD.

Will replace Grosjean files for cutscene and in car.

Will also replace GEN_02 in bespoke helmets, and will work with fin too.

Back up any files due to be changed first as ever.

Thank you.

:thumbsup:

2z6u.jpg

Read more about this resource...

ML2166 Hello, how are you? My Formula 1 2013 is unique I bought the Steam site. I noticed that the files are completely different. Could you help me or know how do I install the mod? Here I show a screen as the files are in the original game.

Best Regards

Rodrigo

Attachments

• FOTO.png
    FOTO.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 315
ML2166 Hello, how are you? My Formula 1 2013 is unique I bought the Steam site. I noticed that the files are completely different. Could you help me or know how do I install the mod? Here I show a screen as the files are in the original game.

Best Regards

Rodrigo
Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013

Good Day ML266, how are you you my friend?

Yesterday I was asked if it was possible to use this helmet in career mode and you had told me that It was in the original post. It will replace the helmet is GEN_02 career use. I've added the files in the folder bestpokenhelmets replacing GEN_02 however, the helmet is not selectable in options in MY F1 pilot How should I proceed?

Best Regards

OK ML266. I had already found it in quick race mode but does not appear in career mode. Sera should I start a new game to see if it appears? Sera that there is some connection with the fact that I already be in progress with a save?

You shouldn't need to start a new game. just make sure you have selected the helmet as your career helmet in the settings menu.

Ok man. I'll see what I can do but I do not understand very well what must be done. The helmet does not appear on the select screen and you said that in career mode appears automatic but I can not visualize it and I am already running with the car that would Romain Gosjean in career mode. Maybe if I had a exact location could. Anyway, thank you for the attention you have had with me.

Ok man. I'll see what I can do but I do not understand very well what must be done. The helmet does not appear on the select screen and you said that in career mode appears automatic but I can not visualize it and I am already running with the car that would Romain Gosjean in career mode. Maybe if I had a exact location could. Anyway, thank you for the attention you have had with me.
After you replace 02 in the bespoke helmets, go to My F1....Player Infomation....Driver details. Highlight helmet number 2 and press enter. You will NOT see the helmet there.
Now drive the car and you will be wearing it. You dont have to start a new career or save or anything!! :cool: Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%