2013 Lotus E21

1-2.png

2-2.png

3-1.png

4.png

As per usual the car is probably a mix of a number of Lotus/Renault cars, with bits missing of the proper car. But changes we can see? Sidepods are quite undercut, and its much tighter in the rear.

lol Kimi "no is for them to do it"

yeah he was just hammering the alcohol all off season.

The red on the sidepods and top kill it. the rest is fine.

I miss the Dark Knight logo tho.

I guess all teams will run a RB exhaust system and come closer to EBD again?

Thought the exhaust positions and end points were more restrictly changed for 2013.

that livery sucks, to be honest, a pity they did not put Burn logo onto sidepods and instead stuck with stupid GENII which noone knows what is it anyway

and yeah, the car itself looks exactly the same as E20

I was expecting even more red this year, as Coca Cola has some sponsorship with the team now. But there is no Coca Cola sponsopship on the car from what I've seen, which seems strange to me

I was expecting even more red this year, as Coca Cola has some sponsorship with the team now. But there is no Coca Cola sponsopship on the car from what I've seen, which seems strange to me
Burn is the Coca Cola sponsorship, they are marketing that particular drink. But I did expect Coca Cola would of opted for more of their sponsorship on the livery then they have at the moment.

GENII by the way is a financial advisor and investment firm that actually owns the Lotus F1 Team.

It looks to be a mish mash of new and old. Nothing unusual for a press release. First test is when we'll see the real thing in its base form.
Peter Windsor and Scarbs discuss the launch and the car itself.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%