1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Lotus E21

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Hampus Andersson, Dec 6, 2012.

1. more info later,
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Hah! Good thing they chose to go with YouTube this time, because last year their website crashed since so many people (including me) kept refreshing the page to see the reveal live :D
  3. Lotus was The First car to be revealed for 2013 :)
  4. There are rumors James Allison might leave Lotus for McLaren. Would be a tragedy for the team imo, the guy is brilliant.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. thanks for reminding everyone, i would've completely forgotten about this! :thumbsup:
  6. [​IMG]
  7. More pictures here:

Looks like the old car but with a RB-ish exhaust ramp and tunnel. Also no sign of the "passive DRS" since even the air intakes on the engine cover are gone. And it seems we'll keep seeing the stepped noses - but then again, I suppose everyone is used to them by now anyway...
  8. You do know those pictures are the E20 with a slightly different livery, don't you? :roflmao:
  9. No it's not. Just look at the exhausts compared to the ones they raced in Brazil - completely different.
  10. Developed or tested new parts, definately not the E21 though.
  11. There are even more changes than that (engine cover, sidepods, front wing, rear wing, etc.) so what makes you think it's the old car?
  12. Love the RBR style exhaust.
  13. bigger pics,

14. Platypus nose again. Feck.
  15. That isn't the new car is it? Nose looks identical to last years..
  16. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Livestream on air - repeat, livestream on air :D

QUICK... gotta make some hot chocolate before it begins!
  17. Look at the openings for the sidepods, is that cooling machines or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :confused: