Resource icon

Misc 2013 Italian GP Sponsor Update 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very good as always, although I was just wondering if it would be possible to kind of "re-center" or just "re-adjust" those Rolex boards (and terrain in your OP, if they're not the same). It seems they lean a little bit to the left:
Screenshot22055-1.png

(If it's possible to do it.)

Great podium again, "Master" ;) Barnes! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's not the ad, that's the board leaning. My ad is straight.CM puts a little lean in the board to simulate real life. I've seen this on other tracks. It makes the ad look straight on a slightly leaning track.

It's ok, thanks for the information. But anyhow, just for the fun of it, I've tried a "Edit/Select All" in Paint.NET, and drag it a little bit upward and to the right on the pirelli_board_a.tga.dds file in patchup_ot.pssg, and it looks a bit better, IMHO (not to criticize or anything, just wanting to improve a little bit):
Screenshot8241.png

What do you think? It's not different by a lot but I think it's worth it, personally.

Edit: Re-thinking about it, I'm not 100% sure it's the right file, and more: I'm not sure if the difference is induced by the different angle from the different distances from the cockpit cam in my pics. :roflmao:

Edit2: BTW, have you seen the newest video (Monza hotlap) they posted on their board? Oh, my... It seems they're getting it worse every year... the audio (yuk), the curbs (yuk)... and have they really fixed the mirrors?

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%