2013 Infiniti Red Bull RB9 Renault

The picture thing is odd, im hearing everyone is gettig yelled at, for a lack of a better term (damn english why you so hard?) to not take any images, which is odd. I doubt the car is what its planned to look like when its rolled out in testing. Who knows whats going on there?

Craig Scarborough ‏@ScarbsF1
@redbullf1spy 'Launch' over, car covered up, sunday afternoon wasted to see a nose cone from a distance in a dark warehouse

Either they're really hiding something, which is unlikely, or they're afraid competition might realize they simply dont have an answer for 2013.

Front_On_Webber_LoRes.jpg

red-bull-rb9-2013.jpg

014_medium.jpg

021_medium.jpg

013_medium.jpg
'
019_medium.jpg

023_medium.jpg

016_medium.jpg

017_medium.jpg

020_medium.jpg

why is there a huge chunk missing out the back of the car, in front of the rear wings near the rear tyres? i wonder if they aren't trying to hide some trick they have up their sleeve with that part of the car.

Um ... the car changes color from where its viewed.. its been done on race cars before- just IIRC this is the first in F1..

1998, 99, 01 and etc saw several stock cars painted with a DuPont Product (Chromallusion) that changed between 2 or 3 colors depending on where you stood... Duplicolor made several for the every day user, and IIRC Sikkins made some too..

See below...

CLCars.jpg

All 3 of these cars I built using color change paint (hard to photograph)

Also if you are thinking it cant be done in game- well it has before :D .. ill post a video if needed.

I look foward to seeing how Codies handle this in 2013... if they even bother to address it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%